Attention! There is a record in the following groups of early child development .
A group of pre-school.
Level I – 4-5 years
Level II – 5 – 6 years
English for kids Tuesday and Thursday from 13 to 14 hours
As well as the enrollment
The group “Steps” (recording only for September 2010)
The Group “Scarce”
Group “Were Pulled-Varastossa”
Group of English language for children
These groups are not formed yet and the schedule is not ready for them. Just constantly go transoms children in the already established group. To enroll or ask clarifying questions You can call: 8 (916) 401-62-30 or via the feedback form in “Contacts” section.
Courses for pregnant women
Our school moms and dads “Mom Studio” will help to find answers to the following questions:
1. A pregnant woman especially physiology. Changes in emotional condition of the woman during pregnancy. Stress during pregnancy . how to deal with them. Diet. Physical load. A sexual relationship. Rest. Sleep. Minor ailments and ways to address them. Relationships in the family. Pregnant dad.
2. Baby from the moment of conception until V. rodo feels the baby inside mommy’s tummy. Communicate and develop your baby before birth. Experiences of the child during intrauterine life . Preparing Continue reading
The birth of a child is not only a great happiness for the family. Usually such an important event is becoming quite a serious test of the strength of the relationship between husband and wife. And not all couples cope with the new role. That’s exactly why ladies ask the doctors a question: how can I return the attention and love of her husband, when the family has a new baby.
The birth of a child is fundamentally changing the perception of life people. Changing social roles and statuses, financial burden is redistributed, perekrivaetsya the mode of the day. And this is only a small part of what happens to the couple after the appearance of her long-awaited child.
What happens to the couple after the baby is born
First of all, the workload for young parents is significantly increased. Because the child requires persistent attention. This means that you have bad and a little sleep at night, during the day to be constantly alert, to regularly walk with the child and thus to carry out their daily duties – cleaning the house and making money.
If a child is restless or painful, all these concerns need to multiply it by two and get real busy young parents.
Naturally, to make Continue reading
Summer is the best time to conduct as much time as possible outside, especially for children, because a growing body of air. However, not only this issue is of concern to many parents, but also the question of what to do with the child in the summer, so it was not boring, useful and entertaining!
There are lots of ideas for leisure activities of children of different ages, both at home and at the cottage, or even in the Park just to like your favorite little one! For you 20 of the most interesting ways to keep kids busy in the summer!
1. Help to find the child a new hobby. Summer time is the best to start with something new, because there is no hurry, and can be interesting to devote more time. No matter what it is – a passion for astronomy, or carving, it is essential to maintain the child in the new venture.
2. If you have the opportunity to travel to the country, ask your child every weekend to throw theme parties! It can be characters from their favorite cartoons or movies, and can be simple and parties – for example, a foam party is not difficult to do if you have an inflatable pool.
3. Learn to play outdoor games on the street – alas, Continue reading